Identification of the content administrator
Town Office Bytca, Namestie SR 1 / 1, 01401 Bytca, ID: 00321192, e-mail: email@example.com
Identification of the technical operator
Bytca Town is an independent local authority and the administrative unit of the Slovak Republic, which carries its own self-government under the Act No. 369/1990 Coll. Municipal Act.
The town's territory consists of a set of cadastral areas:
- Velka Bytca
- Mala Bytca
- Hlinik nad Vahom
Town authorities are:
- Town Council
Municipal authorities are:
- City Council
- Municipal police
- Municipal Fire Brigade
Special status of the chief auditor of the city.
Bytca Town is the founder of these organizations:
- Elementary School on Ul. Mieru Bytca
- Elementary School on Ul. E. Lániho Bytca
- Basic Art School in Bytca
- Leisure Centre in Bytca
- Technical services of Bytca
Bytča Town has an ownership interest in the company KTR Bytca, Ltd.
Bytca Town organizational governance:
- Municipal Library Bytca
- Kindergarten at Ul. Hurbanova in Bytca
- Kindergarten at Ul. Dostojevského in Bytca
- Kindergarten in Hrabove
- Kindergarten in Hliník nad Vahom
- Kindergarten in Mala Bytca
- Kindergarten in Psurnovice
- School cafeteria in elementary school at Ul. mieru in Bytca
- School cafeteria in elementary school at Ul. E. Laniho in Bytca
Town Office Bytca provides administrative and organizational matters Town Council and Mayor, as well as other established bodies Town Council.
Organization of the Municipal Office modify the establishment plan of the council of Bytca.
Monday: 08:00 to 15:00
Tuesday: 08:00 to 15:00
Wednesday: 08:00 to 16:00
Thursday: not opening
Friday: 08:00 to 15:00
Break: 11:00 to 11:30